Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
Keep Calm and Carry On
== Guaranteed calmer -- and considerably more "on" -- than any other app in the App Store! ==
Keep Calm and Carry On.
Created by the British Ministry of Information during World War II, and rediscovered more than half a century later, the Keep Calm and Carry On poster has a message that still resonates today... and, we might add, practically begs to be revamped, parodied, and otherwise meddled with for fun!
Keep Calm and Carry On for iOS makes it easy to customise your own unique variation of this classic. Amuse and impress your friends with your sparkling wit and imagination! (wit and imagination not included in purchase price).
You'll be amazed by how much you can do:
- Change the words to anything you'd like
- Change the colour of the background, text and icon
- Choose from dozens of "Textures" -- make your poster look like it's printed on old, tattered paper; or covered with glitter; frosted with snow around the edges, or many more!
- Choose from over 350 included high-quality icons (nearly all of which you won't find anywhere else!)... or, use the Custom Icon Creator to make your own icon from a photo or other picture, now including FULL COLOUR icons with lots of options!
- Add your own background image, use the Union Jack, or keep it simple with a solid colour
- Style the text: opaque, translucent, outlined, or with a shadow
- Background pics can be set to stretch, fit or fill
- Create a square version of your poster, or one perfectly sized for wallpaper on your device
- Save your poster as a truly high-quality, high-resolution image (4.6 Megapixels!)
- Print via AirPrint
You can save your custom poster, or instantly share via email, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tumblr, print to any AirPrint-capable printer right from within the app, and you can even design and purchase customised T-shirts, mugs, iPhone cases and much, much more, all featuring your personal Keep Calm design!
- Improved interface for iPad!
- Bugs squashed!