Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
The ketogenic diet is high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrates. Most people follow the keto diet in order to lose weight. However, weight loss is just one of the many benefits that include improved cholesterol levels, lowering risk of stroke, heart disease and diabetes, treating of cancer, epilepsy and more.
All our recipes are keto friendly easy to follow and are accompanied by amazing photos and detailed descriptions for each step. All the recipes are paleo or primal friendly or include dairy-free suggestions.
All Keto Diet recipes contain:
- No grains
- No sugar
- No white potatoes
- No legumes (peanut-free options)
- No additives
- No unhealthy oils
- No artificial sweeteners
- Dairy-free options
- Reduced carb options
KetoDiet includes 88 low-carb recipes plus hundreds of FREE recipes from our integrated keto blog. Additional (optional) recipe packages can also be purchased separately.
Keto diet recipe highlights:
- The average net carbs content of KetoDiet meals is 5 grams per serving
- Suggestions and nutritional facts
- Optional ingredients offer more flexibility to suit your ketogenic diet
- Serving size adjustment
- Tag your favorite recipes to quickly find them
Plan your keto meals in advance in an easy and intuitive way:
- Set you net carbs limit
- Use KetoDiet meals and snacks
- Create your own keto meals
- Search for restaurant meals
- Add quick 1-ingredient keto snacks
Track every aspect of your keto diet progress:
- Weight & body fat
- Body Measurements
- Carbs and other macronutrients
and many more...
KETO DIET GUIDE:
Ketogenic diet explained thoroughly - from complete beginners to advanced keto dieters. Discover the science behind the ketogenic diet, find out what ketosis is, why it works best, what to eat on a keto diet, and much more all backed up by scientific references.
FREE MEALS AND ARTICLES:
Continuous updates from our online KetoDiet Blog, including FREE recipes & informative articles.
* There is no need to count carbs, calories or anything else! KetoDiet only requires basic information. Everything else is calculated automatically as you add keto meals to your daily plan.
* Use our extensive food database to find ketogenic ingredients and create your perfect custom meal (no internet connection required). Our database is based on the USDA nutrient data laboratory, which includes accurate nutritional data. Even when an ingredient cannot be found, you can easily add your own!
* KetoDiet includes a shopping basket to help you manage your shopping. No need to take your iPad with you, you can print out your shopping list directly from the app!
* Instant on-screen help to get you started with KetoDiet - so easy to use and yet so powerful!
* Quickly switch between metric, US or imperial units
Will KetoDiet work for me?
Unlike other diets, KetoDiet is focused on eating real food suitable for the ketogenic diet. The aim is to achieve a metabolic state known as ketosis, where your body uses fat for fuel and you naturally lose weight. Based on studies, the ketogenic diet has been found to perform best with real long-term weight loss and health benefits. We provide a complete overview of the diet including scientific references and several sources of information.
Guacamole deviled eggs
Chicken & jalapeno popper casserole
Several recipe adjustments and bug fixes
We love updating KetoDiet with new content and features to help you achieve your goals.
You can help us do even more by rating KetoDiet on the AppStore.