Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
The ketogenic diet is high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrates. Most people follow the diet in order to lose weight. However, weight loss is just one of the many benefits that include improved cholesterol levels, lowering risk of stroke, heart disease and diabetes, treating of cancer, epilepsy and more.
All KetoDiet recipes are easy to follow and are accompanied by amazing photos and detailed descriptions for each step. Most of the recipes are Paleo-friendly or include Paleo-friendly suggestions.
All recipes contain:
- No grains
- No sugar
- No white potatoes
- No legumes (peanut-free options)
- No additives
- No unhealthy oils
- No artificial sweeteners
- Dairy-free options
- Reduced carb options
KetoDiet includes 80 low-carb recipes plus many more FREE recipes from our integrated BLOG. Additional (optional) recipe packages can also be purchased separately.
KetoDiet recipe facts:
- The average net carbs content of KetoDiet meals is 5-8g per serving
- They include suggestions and nutritional facts
- Optional ingredients offer more choice and help you save carbs
- Serving size adjustment
Plan your meals in advance in an easy and intuitive way:
- Set you net carbs limit
- Use KetoDiet meals and snacks
- Create your own Custom meals
- Search for Restaurant meals
- Add Quick snacks
Track every aspect of your progress to boost your motivation:
- Weight & bodyfat
- Body Measurements
- Carbs and other macronutrients
and many more...
Ketogenic diet explained thoroughly - it's perfect even for complete beginners! Discover the science behind the ketogenic diet, find out what it is, why it works best, what to eat and much more all backed up by scientific references.
FREE MEALS AND ARTICLES:
Continuous updates from our online Blog, including FREE recipes & informative articles.
* There is no need to count anything! KetoDiet only requires your body weight and daily net carbs limit. Everything else is calculated automatically as you add meals to your daily plan.
* Use our extensive food database to find keto-friendly ingredients and create your perfect custom meal (no internet connection required). Our database is based on the USDA nutrient data laboratory, which includes accurate nutritional data. Even when an ingredient cannot be found, you can easily add your own!
* KetoDiet includes a shopping basket to help you manage your shopping. No need to take your iPad with you, you can print out your shopping list directly from the app!
* Instant on-screen help to get you started with KetoDiet - so easy to use and yet so powerful!
* Quickly switch between metric, US or imperial units
Will KetoDiet work for me?
Unlike other diets, KetoDiet is focused on eating REAL, natural food. The aim is to achieve a metabolic state known as ketosis, where your body uses fat for fuel and you naturally lose weight. Based on studies, the ketogenic diet has been found to perform best with real long-term weight loss and health benefits. We provide a complete overview of the diet including scientific references and several sources of information.
- Added links to the KetoDiet FAQ and the KetoDiet support group in the help popover
- Jimmy John's -- added bunless options called "unwich"
- Fixed opening KetoDiet recipes via integrated Blog