Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Control your Keynote presentations.
• Swipe to advance or return to the previous slide.
• See presenter notes on your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Preview your next slide in landscape orientation.
• Pair your iPhone or iPod touch to any Mac with Keynote, or to any iOS device running Keynote.
Keynote Remote requires:
• Keynote ’09 on a Mac (available from the Mac App Store) or Keynote app (1.4 or later) on an iOS device (available from the iTunes App Store).
• A working Wi-Fi connection when connecting to a Mac. A Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection when connecting to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
• Addresses minor usability and reliability issues.
Included in version 1.2
• Optimized for the Retina display, including support for high-resolution slides.
• Support for iOS 4 multitasking.
• Improves handling of alerts (such as push notifications, text messages) received while controlling a presentation.
• Improves handling of loss of connection with Keynote ’09.
• Fixes networking issues, including recognizing a new Wi-Fi network if it was connected after launching Keynote Remote.