Ranking - Books (iPhone)
Ranking - Books (iPad)
Kobo Books by Kobo Inc.
Great reasons to try Kobo:
#1: Make reading more fun and social with Reading Life™.
• Track your reading habits with interesting stats and compare with friends
• Earn fun and surprising awards
• See what books your friends are reading and find your next great read
• Discover your book's pulse – see who's reading the book and share ideas & comments about what you've just read with the Kobo community
#2: Share passages, notes, awards and more to Facebook and Twitter.
• Add Kobo to your Facebook Timeline to share your reading activity with your friends and track your reading life on Facebook
#3: Add books to your library from e-mail, the web, or your Dropbox account.
• Add books in EPUB and PDF format using iTunes, Safari, Mail, or Dropbox
#4: Look up unfamiliar words in the dictionary or Wikipedia and Google with a simple finger press.
#5: Get the latest news and trends with newspaper and magazine subscriptions.
• Enjoy your first 14 days for free!
• Get the latest issues delivered directly to your library
#6: Customize your reading experience.
• Enjoy crisp, clear text, and choose the size and style of text that you prefer
• Turn pages just like a real book; the 'page curl' animation even captures the look!
• Try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading
• Personalize the look of your library background and bookmarks (iPad only)
• Easily create personal shelves of your books, newspapers, magazines and documents
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Add notes as you read
#7: Enjoy library synchronization across all your Kobo apps.
• Use multiple Kobo apps with a single Kobo account, and let Kobo keep track of your books, Reading Life awards and bookmarks for you
• Access your notes and highlights made on other devices (across iOS apps, Kobo Touch/Mini/Glo eReaders, Kobo Arc, and Kobo Desktop app)
• Bug fixes