Ranking - Books (iPhone)
Ranking - Books (iPad)
Kobo Reading App – Read Books and Magazines
Our new app will only run on iOS 8. If you’re running iOS 7, follow these steps:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer, and search for Kobo in the iTunes Store.
2. Click the Free button to download the app.
3. On your iOS device, search for Kobo in the App Store.
4. Download version 7.3 of the app for iOS 7.
About this App:
With Kobo, you can read on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch anywhere, anytime.
Visit Kobo and browse from over 4 million of the best titles in the Kobo Store, including bestsellers, award winners, new releases, classics, and hidden gems. Kobo also offers the best magazines, comics and kids’ titles.
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines. Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text, in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Kobo Reading Life™. Learn more about yourself as a reader by tracking your progress through books with stats on your reading habits. Earn spontaneous awards just for reading, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook®. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews with friends. Like and comment on books your friends post to Facebook.