Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Korean Cuisine is a mobile version of KBS World Radio’s weekly cuisine program, Happy Cooking & Healthy Eating, which is provided in 11 languages. This application will select 52 popular hansik dishes (Korean food) and offer a unique story behind the food’s origin, information on the ingredients, as well as how to prepare them, all in 11 languages. A hansik dish will be updated every week until the end of April, 2011.
An Overview of the Main Menu :
- Summary: Explains the origin of each dish
- Recipe: Offers information on the ingredients and its preparation
- Reviews: Share comments about the food
- Listen: Listen to the regular programs
- Search: Search according to the kind of dish, main ingredients, and different seasons