Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
It uses the same database than the open source software KeePass Password Safe.
Your database could be backed up with Dropbox, the best back-up service in the world (free accounts come with 2gb of space, enough for your KeePass databases)
KyPass saves many different information (user names, passwords, urls, comments, ...) in one single database. The entries are sorted in groups. The integrated search function allows to search in the complete database.
The complete database is always encrypted either with AES encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. Therefore the saved information can be considered as quite safe.
KyPass is based on the work of QIang Yu on MyKeePass . But since his software was not updated for a long time, we made KyPass for all the people that use KeePass on their desktop.
- Dropbox & Google Drive support (two-way synchronization).
- iCloud support
- Auto-fill username/password in internal browser !
- Universal application.
- Icon are displayed in view.
- All orientations support.
- Read/Write mode for .kdb and .kdbx file
By default, the databases have to be in the '/Crypted' folder of your Dropbox. This folder could be change in the settings.
- Display custom icon (in entry and group)
- Fix a bug that corrupt kdbx database (if you have a corrupted database with older version of KyPass, just reopen it, modify an entry and leave the database)
- Add group/entry bug is fixed
- Protected custom fields are masked just like passwords
- At start, use the last database opened.
- two way WebDav support!
- Allow to open local database in other application.