Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Lab Values Pro - #1 Rated Medical Reference App
The lab reference app with by far the most features on the app store! Now available for both iPad and iPhone in a single app! 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbreviations, Prefix / Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals, doctors, nurses, and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix / Suffixes.
***** Best Lab Values app!
"I've downloaded pretty much every lab values app and this one the best hands down. The lab descriptions are more clinically oriented than the other apps and they have hundreds of labs. Looking for a Lab Values app? This is the one you want!"
***** Don't waste your money on the rest
"I use this app everyday at my clinic and in the hospital. It's not just the lab values but the clinical info that's so valuable in this app. I can quickly look up info about a lab which is invaluable especially when you don't have an internet connection to do a web search."
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and medical app references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab app Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Use it in your clinic, university or hospital.
Everything you need for fast medical reference is in here – Hundreds of lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used medical abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Laboratory Values apps for iPad and iPhone? All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 medical apps in 1
* Hundreds of Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations on your iPhone or iPad.
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only iOS medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section