Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
Learn French quickly with SRS Memorization - MosaLingua (English -> French)
Learn French in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time. By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your French comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a French professor and a developer who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Be sure to check out the video demo on http://mosalingua.com
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...).
Whether you are starting French from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning French is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking French in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native French speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study French lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online French dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
Emphasis on the basics in order to understand and be understood
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for French SAT or French GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN FRENCH ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each French lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the French lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new French words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
The easy way to study French
MosaFrench :The French app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link below-- you are guaranteed a reply!
We have implemented the following suggestions:
- New graph to give you a visual of your progress (You’ll have to wait a few days to create enough data for this…)
- New option to share your progress on Facebook, Twitter, etc. You can be proud of your progress!
- Improved notifications
- New bonus content
- Corrections to a number of flashcards
- Corrections to minor problems and bugs pointed out by users (Thank you for your messages!)
If you like this update, please give us a good star rating. To give us suggestions or to notify us of any bugs, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Happy learning!