Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Here's how it works:
1) Share your achievements—whether large or small—throughout the day in 160-character posts.
2) Vote for the best accomplishments with Kraze Points - you have 300 Points to give away every day, so give them to the most impressive posts!
3) Take the Points you earn for your own posts and cash them in on the Discover Tab: Get discounts from brands like The North Face, Skullcandy, prAna, O'Neill and many more!
Follow along with all-stars like DOLVETT QUINCE from NBC's 'The Biggest Loser' and ROMAN HARPER of the New Orleans Saints as they show you how to live like it counts!
* Add pictures to your posts to show what you've done!
* Don't just 'like' other posts - give 'em a High Five!
* Give and get encouragement to others - cheer someone up and on with a friendly comment!
* (Optional) Re-post your Accomplishments directly to your friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter!
Watch your life change as you start to track your achievements - from flossing every day to acing a test, to much bigger stuff! We've already had members:
* Win an Olympic Gold Medal!
* Lose 200lbs!
* Quit smoking!
* Start a business!
* Get engaged! And then married!
* Complete p90x!
* Graduate from college!
* Run a 50 mile Ultra-marathon!
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT:
*CNN: "10 Great Mobile Health Apps"
*TIME: "Who Could Be the Next Twitter or Foursquare?"
*The Next Web: "LifeKraze is Twitter with Heart and High-Fives"
*Inc. Magazine: "Finding the Next Big Thing at SXSW"
*Entrepreneur Magazine: "One of 100 *Brilliant Companies of 2011"
*Mashable: Spark of Genius series
“I love lifekraze. It is a good motivation to be active in order to get affirmation from my friends. I also like how it is a positive community, I feel like the site facilitates building others up and not drama like other social networking sites.”
“LifeKraze--you’re my newest favorite thing about the day! Yes, I love the points, but what I love even more are the positive posts and comments. It’s rare that social networking be centered around uplifting attitudes, but LifeKraze definitely pulls it off.”
“I’d like to thank LifeKraze for the motivation.. because I can guarantee if I wasn’t on this site, I would be 1/2 as motivated to be healthy :)”
So what are you waiting for!? Join in and live like it counts! You can also check us out online at lifekraze.com.