Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Enjoy quick access to who’s viewed you today in your Notification Center.
• See more trending news about the companies you follow on your home screen.
• Now you can share articles and posts you like directly from the home screen.
• Easily accept connection invitations and quickly respond to message from your phone's lock screen.
• Additional bug fixes.
- ➜ LinkedIn is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ LinkedIn is currently ranked #13 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #9 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 102nd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 146th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).