Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
• Upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from your iPhone
“Bottom line:…the LinkedIn app is a must-download for anyone who's serious about the professional networking site.” — CNET
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
For the iPhone:
• Easily edit your profile in the app, using a simple guided editing experience.
• Your profile is more rewarding as you can see who’s viewed you and what you have in common with them.
• Also, check out your favorite schools’ pages directly from the app.
For the iPad:
• Use the new insights about what you have in common with others to learn about who you're meeting with next. Also, see who's viewed your profile.
• Check out people's interests, and the companies, news and influencers they follow.
- ➜ LinkedIn is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ LinkedIn is currently ranked #13 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #8 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 78th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 110th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).