Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
The LinkedIn app for iPhone and the new LinkedIn iPad app make it even easier to connect and grow your network, engage with professional content and gain insights right from the updates feed. The intelligent navigation is personalized just for you based on how you use LinkedIn everyday.
• Connect with more than 259 million members worldwide
• Stay up to date with people in your network
• Search for people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get insights and original content from industry leaders in your stream
• Update your profile from within the app*
• View and save recommended jobs
• Read the latest industry news
• Follow and learn more about companies
• Keep up with your favorite groups
• Purchase and upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription*
* The Profile Edit functionality and Premium Subscription upgrades are currently only available for iPhone.
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps only support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
- ➜ LinkedIn is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ LinkedIn is currently ranked #14 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #6 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 102nd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 141st most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).