Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Living Earth - Clock & Weather
"A stunning app that shows the Earth in real time, based on global weather reports. " - WIRED
"Living Earth is proof that a world clock and weather app can be beautiful." - Apple @AppStore
"Living Earth is visually impressive and just fun." - MacStories
One purchase for all devices - iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
‚óŹ Live clouds from near real time satellite cloud data - updated every 3 hours. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms.
‚óŹ Live weather maps of temperature, humidity, wind and forecasts.
‚óŹ World clock and weather for over 3 million cities. 10 day and 2-hour forecasts powered by Weather Underground.
‚óŹ Tropical cyclone notifications. Receive push notifications of new tropical cyclones and updates on current storm systems.
‚óŹ Today Widget provides quick access to weather essentials, sunrise/sunset times, world clock and active tropical cyclones.
‚óŹ Home Screen temperature icon. The current temperature for your location can be displayed on your Home Screen icon.
‚óŹ Stars, constellations, and the Milky Way are displayed accurately in time and space.
‚óŹ Alarm Clock with music playlist. Wake up to a stunning view of the planet with your favorite music.
‚óŹ iCloud city syncing between all devices including Living Earth App for Mac.
‚óŹ Our real-time planet in a Glance. Live clouds, maps conditions and forecast.
‚óŹ Color coded temp and forecasts of your favorite cities, giving you a quick view of the big picture.
‚óŹ Dynamic Apple Watch Notifications. Tropical cyclone updates with latest satellite imagery.
Quality detailed weather information provided by Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com). Weather Underground is the world's best source of the most reliable and accurate weather data available.
EMAIL US: email@example.com
BECOME A FAN: https://www.facebook.com/LivingEarthApp
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/livingearthapp
- Quick bug fixes from our last release.
- Fix issue with iPad forecast not changing from city switching.
- iPad split screen multitasking issues.
- Location dot not updating when traveling to different location.
Updated for IOS 9
- 3D Touch: Get quick access to current weather, world clock, tropical storms and adding a new city. (3D Touch requires iPhone 6s).
- 3D Touch Peek & Pop: Quickly preview forecasts for each city from the city list view.
- Multitasking: use Split View or Slide Over on your iPad. (Split View requires iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 4).
- Spotlight Search: Favorite cities are spotlight searchable to open city directly from your home screen.
- Today Widget: Now displays current temperature for all cities.
- Visual improvements: Oceans reflect sunlight and more accurate sunset shading for better visual depth.
- Performance improvements on iPhone 6 Plus.
- Fixed backup alarm issue for some users. Enable a Wake Alarm and accept Push Notifications if asked.
Love Living Earth? Your ratings in the App Store mean a great deal to us!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback or issues.