Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
City Maps by Lumatic: walking and public transit directions for locals and tourists
CITY MAPS IS ALL YOU NEED FOR GETTING AROUND A CITY
• Get easy-to-follow walking and public transit directions to/from anywhere in the metro area
• Choose from multiple route options for public transit, calculated based on transit schedules so you can select the route that will get you there fastest
• See transit lines near you, with departure times
• Favorite a transit line for instant access the nearest stop and the next departure times
• Save your favorite locations for one-click access to directions
• See what's nearby (bars, restaurants, shopping, etc) any location
• Get details about businesses, parks and landmarks--including content from Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook, Wikipedia and more
• Search by address, business name, or category
OUR DIRECTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
We point out visible businesses and landmarks to make our directions easy to follow ("turn left after passing Starbucks"). We also include street-level photos for each step, overlaid with directional arrows. Photos allow you to orient yourself using buildings, signage and natural features so it's easy to see exactly where you're going, even before you depart.
City Maps covers these U.S. metropolitan areas, with more added regularly:
Albuquerque NM, Anaheim/Orange County CA, Ann Arbor MI, Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Bakersfield CA, Baltimore MD, Boston MA**, Buffalo NY, Chicago IL, Cincinnati OH, Cleveland OH, Columbus OH, Dallas/Ft Worth TX, Denver/Boulder CO, Detroit MI, Honolulu HI, Houston TX, Indianapolis IN, Kansas City MO, Las Vegas NV, Lexington KY, Los Angeles CA**, Madison WI, Miami FL, Milwaukee WI, Minneapolis/St Paul MN, Monterey/Salinas CA, New Orleans LA, New York NY, Philadelphia PA, Pittsburgh PA, Portland OR, Providence RI, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill NC, Sacramento/Davis CA, Salt Lake City UT, San Antonio TX, San Diego CA, San Francisco CA**, San Jose CA, Santa Cruz/Hollister/Gilroy CA, Seattle WA, St. Louis MO, Tampa/St Petersburg FL, Topeka KS, Washington DC.
All major inner-city and commuter transit agencies are included for each city.
**Indicates real-time transit info.
(Note: street photos are not available for all cities.)