Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
Ranking - Navigation (iPad)
- Support for hundreds of different locations on the map -- each with a unique shape, color, and number for easy identification.
- Add locations three different ways: street address, coordinate, or by moving around an interactive pin directly on the map.
- Import your location data through .txt or .csv files through your email or through the built-in file sharing.
- Export your location data lists through email -- complete with a .txt data file for easy import into spreadsheets.
- Add notes for each location.
- Easy access to driving directions from your current location to any stored location.
MapMyComps requires an active data connection (WiFi or Cellular) to fully function.
iOS 5.0 and above are required for this app.
[NEW] Data Backup / Restore: Easily make a backup of your MapMyComps data (excluding audio recordings) with one tap! You can email the backup to yourself for archival purposes. In the case of a lost or damaged device, you can restore all your data in seconds by just importing the XML file from an email attachment! It also works great when upgrading to a new iOS device, or sharing between phones and tablets.
[NEW] Settings in iOS Settings: Go to the iOS Settings app and you'll find a new entry for MapMyComps. In it you'll find some entries to speed up the export to email process.
[NEW] Default email address for email-based exports: Enter in your default email address that you want to export to and it'll automatically fill in the email to field for you. You can still add in extra addresses during the export process if you wish.
[NEW] User location tracking button: Tap the new tracking mode button to have the map move to follow your location, as well as rotate to your current orientation.
[CHANGE] Aerial-only map view added as a third map view style alongside Standard and Hybrid (Aerial Photos + Streets and Labels).
[CHANGE - iPad Only] Image export now larger and sharper: Exported images should now be much sharper, as a result file sizes will be larger as well. You can change the quality and type of the exported images in the iOS settings app.
[CHANGE - iPhone Only] Changed Resize Pins button to a multi-function More button. This button opens a popup that will let you resize the pins on the map, and also make use of the map's user location tracking modes.
[FIX] Small fixes