Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
MapQuest: Free Navigation, GPS, Maps & Traffic
With the MapQuest App, you can:
● Activate our membership-free roadside assistance directly from the menu and help you in the event of lockout, flat tires, fuel delivery, towing, and more.
● Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation walking or driving directions.
● Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
● Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
● Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
● Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
● Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
● Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
● Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
● Browse menus and order food through our GrubHub partnership.
● Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
● Read Yelp reviews, pricing, and more on the go.
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Who’s got style? We do! If you haven’t peeked inside the app in awhile, you’re in for a treat. It’s a makeover worth looking at.
• We made it easier to find the places you love and get our trusted turn-by-turn directions to them. Start from the top of the home screen to begin your journey. Go ahead, search nearby, add multiple stops, or choose to walk instead. The world is your oyster. Go forth and navigate!