Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Meetings - Notebooks for Work by Steven Romej
RECORD, RETAIN, AND RECALL
Give your meeting notes a title, adjust the date and time, add attendees, and create action items. You can pick the things you need for each document you create. Everything is searchable so you can later find meetings that mention 'deliverables' or 'hiring' or just those that 'Emma Avery' attended.
HE SAID, SHE SAID
Add attendees from your address book. While typing notes you can access and insert attendee names directly into the document with a tap.
You can create a list of action items so you'll know what needs to happen before the next meeting. If you need to, add a due date or notes to each task. You can also assign an attendee (or someone else) to the action item so that you'll remember who's responsible.
NOTEBOOKS FOR WORK
Your notes are written in notebooks that you can rename and reorder. This makes creating a notebook for each project, client, department, or key issues easy.
SHARE WITH THE TEAM
Email or print a copy of your notes. There's a button to send-to-all-attendees if you need it. Draft an agenda, add attendees, and email it to them prior to the meeting. Afterward, you can send everyone a copy of the meeting minutes and action items.
SIMPLE BY DEFAULT
A new meeting document starts with a title and your notes. Show or hide content sections as you need. If all you want is notes, hide the title. If you need to add attendees or a section with tasks you can.
MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION
Maybe it's your job to take detailed notes, or maybe you're organized. Having a record to refer to and send out will help you get the recognition you deserve.
WASTE LESS TIME
Structured notes help you focus on key decisions and actionable next steps. If you find it difficult to distill a meeting into anything of substance you'll at least be able to make helping the team do better next time a goal.
* Multiple notebooks to keep notes organized
* Notes documents can have a title, attendees, notes, and/or action items
* Show or hide sections to tailor a set of notes to your needs
* Add meeting attendees from your address book
* Uncheck an attendee if they weren’t present and they’ll be greyed out
* Extended keyboard buttons help you indent text and add bullet lists
* Keyboard buttons aid text navigation; move cursor by character or whole words
* Quickly insert person’s name into notes as you write with attendee button
* Tap timestamp button to insert time into meeting minutes
* Action items can be assigned to an attendee or someone from your contacts
* Action items can have additional notes and a specific due date
* You can reorder or delete action items
* Fast search; enable instant search for partial-word matches as you type
* Search results show context around your search term
* Email your notes to someone or to all attendees
* You can attach a .txt or .pdf version of your notes to outgoing emails
* You can print your notes with the built-in printer support
* Also works great with an external bluetooth keyboard
* Automatic daily backups if you choose to enable Dropbox
* You can send a PDF of any note to Dropbox
* If you have the Box app, you can send your PDFs to your Box account
* Toggle between notebooks and tasks view to see open action items
I'm always here if you need me - email@example.com If you have any problems I'll fix them as quickly as possible. You can also help guide product development with your suggestions. I have some neat things planned and it'd be great if they lined up with what you want.
Thanks for reading!
- Fixed crash related to null attendee names
- Updated 3rd party components
And from before:
- Photos (include pictures of notes or whiteboards)
- Tap, pinch, rotate, and flick photos into fullscreen
- Support for adding agenda items
- Email agenda (sends title, date, attendees, agenda items)
- Create agenda items from previously incomplete tasks
- Create meeting from another: press and hold on a meeting to create a follow-up
- Support for importing other people's notes (.meeting file)
- Larger task edit screen
- Edit task and agenda item details as you add them
- New setting to disable including notes in email body
- Improved HTML emails that look better in mail clients
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when updating action items
- Support for selecting multiple meetings (delete, move, etc)
- More consistent style
- Updated dependencies and libraries
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused notes to get clipped
- New file format for automatic backups