Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
Menu Planner by InnovaDev, LLC
Frequently updated to add new features based on customer feedback.
★ Supports the new iPhone 5 screen size
★ Key Features:
• Plan out your meals exactly how you like them, as far out as you like
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry to make meal planning and shopping lists simple
• With the advanced pantry, you can track quantities of items in your pantry and have it auto adjust based on meal plan usage. You can also set thresholds to have items added to your shopping list automatically when you get low!
• Enter and track daily totals for calories and/or points for each meal and recipe
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, and add your own favorite recipes
• Create a shopping list automatically based on the meal plans you've created
• Set item prices per store for comparison shopping and estimating your total bill
• Access your data through the Menu Planner website (www.menu-planner.com) using your home computer
• Universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
★ Additional Features:
• Mark items as favorites to quickly add them to your shopping list
• Add your own images to recipes
• Sync your data between multiple devices
• Supports custom stores for your shopping lists
• Easily swap meals from one date to another.
• Add your own meal types (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc).
• Organize food and recipes by creating your own categories
• Add notes to meals
• Move individual meals to a different date
• Copy individual meals to a different date
• Email meal plans
• Email shopping lists
• Email recipes
• Free online backup and restore of your data
• Barcode scanner for quickly adding new items
• Print (or email) a monthly or weekly meal plan directly to an AirPrint compatible printer (iPad version only at this time)
★ There are a ton of features packed into this app. Check out the community forums at menu-planner.com for more information!
• Meals will now appear in the correct order on the month and week views
• Tapping an item in the pantry list will no longer bring up the wrong item when using the advanced pantry.
• Meal Planning with advanced pantry will now deduct the correct quantity from your pantry inventory
• Moving items to your cart will now calculate the total cart amount correctly (this was an iPad only bug)
• Tapping the cancel button to clear your shopping list will actually cancel now