Ranking - Travel (iPhone)
Mexico City Travel Guide – Lonely Planet by Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
Over 9 million Lonely Planet apps downloaded
The world’s favorite guidebook, enhanced with iPhone-smartness
# GPS tracking and offline maps (so you can avoid data roaming charges)
# Hundreds of recommended places to visit & things to do
# Extensive editorial content from our guidebooks
# All wrapped up in an intuitive, easy to use app where everything is only a few touches away
Lonely Planet, the world’s leading guidebook publisher, brings you the extreme urban adventure that is Mexico City to your iPhone. All Lonely Planet iPhone City Guide apps give you our tried and true guide information, enhanced with iPhone-smartness, all in the palm of your hand. Read up on the city, see
the sights and things to do right around you, and look at our handy offline maps without worrying about data roaming fees. Finally, a guide you can carry along in your pocket!
# GPS TRACKING & OFFLINE MAPS
- There’s no need to go online to find out where you are or where you’re going. Our detailed street
maps are fully retooled for the iPhone with location awareness, multi-touch controls, full color styling and six-level zoom.
# HUNDREDS OF RECOMMENDED PLACES TO VISIT & THINGS TO DO
- Discover the best of the city with hundreds of author recommended points-of-interest covering sights, shopping, places to eat, places to go out, hotels, activities and events
- Points-of-interest include Lonely Planet reviews, practical information such as opening hours, address, contact details, price range, and map location
- Browse or filter points-of-interest by proximity, neighborhood, or type
# EXTENSIVE EDITORIAL CONTENT FROM OUR GUIDEBOOKS
- City and neighborhood overviews – Get a sense of the city and its neighborhoods so you know what to expect and where you want to explore
- ‘Things to do’ overviews – Hit the ground running after reading up on the local scene for shopping, dining, going out, and hotels
- Background information - Learn more about some of the city's key features and what makes it tick
- Practical information – A need-to-know directory right at your fingertips including how to get around, money and much more
# EASY TO USE
- Swipe to scroll through a full table of contents, dip into sections, and filter your selections with a flick of your finger.
#LONELY PLANET IMAGES
- If you need some inspiration, just thumb through images taken by our award-winning photographers.
+++ OTHER ESSENTIAL APPS FOR SPAIN +++
Check out Lonely Planet's new 'Spanish Offline Translator'. You talk or type - it translates. All without internet connection or data fees.