Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
0.10 - Prettier, faster, less buggier
We’ve improved the graphics, increased performance, and killed off heaps of bugs in one massive update. We’ve also stopped baby animals from sinking when they try to swim because that’s just mean. Update and have fun!
- Loads of bug fixes!
- More watery-looking water
- Foggier-looking fog
- Even more particles than before
- Tinted lighting on terrain and mobs
- Improved performance on many devices
- More fences! More fence gates! Everyone loves fences
- Gold mines in Mesa biomes. Get rich quick
- Baby animals can now swim without sinking <3
- Play Creative Mode during both the day and night
- Lots more cool stuff that you can discover for yourself
- ➜ Minecraft – Pocket Edition is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ Minecraft – Pocket Edition is currently ranked #3 in paid Games apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Games apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 4th most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the 2nd most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).