Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, biomes, mobs, villages, custom skins, fishing, boats, and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
• Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
• Just so you know, the skins update is compatible with Minecraft: Skin Studio, available from the App Store
• One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
• Multiple language support!
• Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
• You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
• Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
• Spider jockeys!
• Cave Spiders!
• Adorable baby zombies!
• Weird chicken jockeys!
• Clownfishes are now edible!
• A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
• Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
• We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
• Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
• Drinking milk now removes mob effects
• Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
• Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
- ➜ Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ Minecraft: Pocket Edition is currently ranked #1 in paid Games apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Games apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).