Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Minecraft – Pocket Edition by Mojang
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures!
Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including...
- Support for the iPhone 5’s widescreen display
- Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT! Armor!
- Lots more!
But enough sales talk! Download it already! Have fun!
- Baby animals!
- Fancy clouds
- Improved D-pad
- New tiles, including upside down stairs and quartz!
- Falling sand and gravel
- Stonecutter bench to craft more stone and sand items
- Colorful sheep!
0.6.1 is a bug fix update for 0.6.0
- Crash bugs: multiplayer chests and Sign input
- Newly put on armor items would overwrite old if it wasn't removed first
- Half slabs could get stuck in "upper" position
- Disconnecting issues are fixed
- Saving worlds are fixed
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition is currently ranked #2 in paid Games apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Games apps for iPad.
- It is also the 4th most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).