Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
MoJoToGo Pro by VST
PRO version based on MoJoToGo – Best New Product SCAA EXPO 2010
UNIVERSAL BREWING CONTROL CHART SOFTWARE
For Coffee, Espresso, Cupping and Equipment Design
• Simple 2-Step Design Process
Select the point on the Chart and the amount of Beverage, Brew Water or Coffee Dose. MoJoToGo PRO does everything else.
• Drag-and-Drop recipe design works in all modes. All recipe values are automatically computed for any brewing recipe protocol. Full conversions provided, including between brewing methods.
• Works with all types of brewing methods including: drip and auto-drip; infusion and full-immersion, cupping and espresso methods.
• Fully functional with or without a coffee refractometer. Refractometer measurements may be plotted separately using measured total dissolved solids (% TDS) and Beverage amounts to chart and compare actual brew results to design target values. All design and measurement data can be saved, shared, eMailed and uploaded to CoffeeMetrix, a public service that displays accumulated data in 2D and 3D formats for qualitative comparisons.
• Conversions for volume and weight measurements and U.S. Standard (English) to Metric units are supported in any combination. Design recipes for Drip can be directly converted to/from Infusion/Immersion methods, while maintaining identical extraction and strength relationships.
•Extraction normalization is automatically provided on the Universal Brewing Control Chart for brew method, brew water temperature (volume measurements), liquid retained in spent grounds and CO2 & Moisture content of the ground coffee. Water density is computed from volume measurements as a function of temperature, ensuring normalized measurements and results. Defaults are provided for all variables, and may be customized separately for all modes as required.
• A wide array of Presets are provided in all modes of operation that are typical of those found in practice. Each mode provides a full set of custom Presets that are user defined.
• Full recipe details database maintained separately for Coffee, Espresso and Cupping. Sorting by Date, Name and Taste Score provided.
• The Universal Brewing Control Chart supports direct touch-screen data input, pan and zoom functions, auto-scrolling of chart with ordinate and abscissa axis and reset functions.
Design points for % TDS and % EXT are step-less with snap-to-grid increments provided (TDS @ 0.05% and EXT at 0.1% increments).
Region of Interest (ROI) overlays are optionally provided for SCAA, SCAE, NCA regions with taste defect labels.
• Complete calculations are displayed for: Dose, Brew Water, Beverage, Liquid Retained Ratio, Spent Grounds Weight, Coffee or Espresso Brew Ratio, Extraction Yield in both Design and Measured values.
• Compatible with MoJoToGo for iPhone, iPod Touch.
• Sort by Taste Score, Date, Name
• Display improvements for iPad Mini
• User interface improvements