Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
NEW IN MOVES 2.0
• New beautiful design
• Battery Saving Mode that saves up to 40% of battery (iOS 7 only)
• Support for the M7 co-processor in iPhone 5s
• Automatically tracks walking, cycling and running
• Recognizes the places in your daily life
• Shows your day as a simple storyline
• Plots your routes on a map
• Step counter (pedometer)
• Calories burned for each activity
More features available from the Connected Apps catalog.
Seeing your everyday life in a new way can motivate you to move more. Set simple goals (e.g. 10,000 steps a day) and start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moves has been designed to use GPS and other sensors sparingly. The app relies mostly on acceleration data, cell tower and Wi-Fi locations. The new Battery Saving Mode will further minimize battery consumption when stationary in a place.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT IOS 7
Moves needs to run continuously in the background to track your activities:
1. Ensure that you have BACKGROUND APP REFRESH turned ON for Moves (iPhone Settings > General > Background App Refresh)
2. If you close Moves in the multitasking view by swiping up (this is the view you get by double-pressing the home button), Moves will be turned off until you open the app yourself again.
Category icons are the copyrights of Foursquare Labs, Inc.
• Localization improvements
• Accessibility improvements
• Sharing of long days doesn’t produce black image anymore
• Other bug fixes