Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Moves by ProtoGeo
Moves automatically tracks your everyday life and exercise. Just carry your phone in your pocket or bag.
“I had no idea that my iPhone could do this for me!”
“This app is fantastic! Not only does it count your steps, but it’s a brilliant way of tracking what you actually do.”
“It made me think about taking alternative routes to work, going for walks during my lunch break … It has definitely started to change my behavior.”
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.