Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
Mouthwatering main dishes. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
• Get more than 570 delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
• See any of the 151 how-to videos that guarantee success in your kitchen
• Share recipes by email, Facebook, and Pinterest
• Add notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
• Organize your favorites inside your recipe box
• Personalize the app with more chapters — 101 recipes each — for just 99¢
• Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your cart
• Find just what you’re looking for with advanced filter capabilities like fast and healthy
• Receive rewards when you engage with the app by saving, sharing, and learning about cooking
• FREE: Bonus recipes from our sponsors
• PLUS, for a limited time, get this FREE Must-Have Recipes app and we’ll also treat you to our latest issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our free gift to you!
• Notification Center that displays Recipe of the Day from Better Homes and Gardens
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• Love it: It is like having a cookbook on my phone. But easier to search. Very helpful tips, too. —Lindsey mykel
LOVE THIS. I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! It’s AMAZING. I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. It’s well rounded user friendly and full of great recipes!! It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work. —jhking90
Fantastic Cookbook App!!!! Love the hard copy BHG cookbook, and this is even better! Organizes your favorites into your own groups, and the shopping list it compiles from each recipe you want to make is invaluable!! Incredibly elegant programming that makes sense, works the way you’d expect it to, and fantastic graphics. An incredible app. And all for FREE!! Download it NOW!!!” —Spinnin’ Wheeler
• Amazing! I love this app!!! There are so many different recipes and ideas and they all look so delicious! My favorite thing is the shopping list though…it’s sooo helpful and useful! —BFerdinand
• The BEST of the BEST: This app is so great! It’s everything from my moms old cookbooks, but updated and on my phone. I have always loved this cookbook and it brings back so many good memories of learning to cook. Thanks for making it so easy to use every day. —MrFashion
• Super! Love this recipe app! Very nice & informative “How to” videos…clear & crisp images. Oh & the built in Timer on top! Nice touch. —MACDIVAMl2
• I love the app! If I’m shopping and want to find something good for dinner the recipe and shopping list are at my fingertips! No more forgotten lists at home! : ) —Dirtdog724
We welcome your suggestions and concerns. Please e-mail us at MustHaveRecipes@meredith.com for support.
To enable the Recipe of the Day widget, open the notification center by pulling down from the top of the screen. Tap the Edit button at the bottom of the Today view. Scroll down until you see the “Better Homes and Gardens Recipe” app and tap the + button next to the app to enable it.