Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
My ASICS by ASICS Corporation
Take the app with you on your runs to:
* Record precise running data (lap times, GPS-tracked route, total time, distance and average pace);
* Sync your runs with your logbook on the online service (logging your runs was never easier!);
* Save your routes and sync them with the online service;
* Find your way back home with a handy electronic compass;
* Check your training plan for your schedule, phases and upcoming runs.
* Facebook sharing, to easily share your runs and achievements with your friends;
* Gear tracking, offering data on the mileage of your shoes and other gear;
* Manual logging, if you prefer to run without your phone.
Later back home, log in to the online service to:
* View and edit a detailed history of your running in your logbook;
* Adjust your training plan based on your own needs and our scientific research;
* See how you compare to others like you, and learn about what factors affect your performance.
MY ASICS TRAINING PROGRAMS
At the heart of My ASICS is a suite of training programs that you can fully customise to meet your needs. The training plans have been developed by the ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, Japan, and represent seven years of research into running performance. My ASICS currently offers plans for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances.
My ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from 2 to 4 days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
The efficacy of the My ASICS training plans is illustrated by the fact that 78% of runners starting a plan follow it to the end and achieve their goals.
* If you’re already using My ASICS, just launch the app and log in to download your plan and recent runs to the app.
* If you’re new to My ASICS, you can sign up on the app and start running immediately.
* if you don’t have a training plan yet, you can go to My ASICS on your desktop to create one.
Please note that the My ASICS service is available in the US, Japan, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Austria. If your country is not available, you are welcome to sign up in any of these countries and enjoy the service in the language you prefer.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.