Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
My Library by Josh Pressnell
- Supports large databases. Tested with a database of over 8,000 records!
- Scan barcodes directly into the app using the built-in and ready-to-use Zbar or Red Laser scanners! Can also use Pic2Shop as a separate app! (Configurable, Live scanning in iOS4+ only, still image capture on pre-iOS 4 devices)
- Barcode scanning for iPad! Requires Cue Cat USB scanner and the iPad USB Camera Kit. Search 'iPad Cue Cat' for details!
- Backup/Restore and view/sort your entire collection from your desktop with the integrated web server.
- Read free eBooks with MegaReader and QuickReader.
- Save information on your entire media collection in one convenient library
- See your book, movie, and CD covers on your iPod/iPhone
- Track loans
- Rate your collection
- Find places to buy books and the price at each vendor
- Search the database by multiple space-separated keywords
- Tilt your iPod to landscape view and view your covers in "shelf view" mode.
- Backup and restore your library to our online backup server
- View your backed up library at ipod.pressnells.net
- Email your database backup files to a destination of your choice.
- Import data via CSV file or saved backup.
- Load data by entering ISBN/EAN/UPC or by doing a title/author/artist search.
**** I am an avid book, movie, and music collector, as well as a professional computer engineer with a day job. I develop and support my apps because I love the iPhone and iPad platform and I want my apps to be all that they can be. Think I can do something better? Would a slightly different or new capability increase your rating or motivate you to give me a positive review? Please email me. I'm always open to suggestions! ****