Ranking - Weather (iPhone)
Ranking - Weather (iPad)
MyRadar Weather Radar
MyRadar a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out...!
- The icons for "favorite locations" (stored locations on the map) now fade out after a second or two so that they no longer obscure the radar
- Storm Centers/Storm Wind indicators are now optional and selectable from the Radar Settings section
- Slight improvements to the forecast load times
- The forecast bar at the top is now slightly shorter in height, giving more room to see the map on older, smaller phones like the iPhone 4
- The forecast bar now fades out after 7 seconds instead of 10
- The extended forecast now indicates sunrise/sunset times
- The hourly forecast is now in the local timezone for the selected area
- We've added additional weather icons to better distinguish between the varying stages of cloudiness
- Corrected a bug with the bottom text of the extended forecast not fully displaying properly