Ranking - Weather (iPhone)
Ranking - Weather (iPad)
MyRadar Weather Radar
MyRadar a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out...!
- Forecast Display shows the forecast overlaid on top of editor-selected photos; swipe up to see the full forecast.
- Radar display shows the radar just like always.
- Expanded mode lets you have the forecast or the radar as the main display, with secondary information along the right-hand side of the app.
- Show radar in the upper right-hand corner, or show forecast. Swap between the two, or go full-screen with either!
- Early release of the "Live Video" storm-chaser streams! This new feature is still in the works, but we'll be turning up new video streamers in the coming months!
* Temperature map now available; users can place an animated temperature map as the primary layer that shows temperature changes over time
* Support for 64bit devices
* Layers menu change; since you can only have one "animated" layer at a time, we let you select which layer is shown, right at the top of the menu. Currently, you can select "Classic Radar", "HD Radar", and the "Temperature Map"