Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
MyStuff2 Pro - Home Inventory and Database
NOTE: See "MyStuff2 Lite" so you can try before you buy. The free version has a limit of 15 items. Also see MyStuff2 (upgradable through in-app purchases).
MyStuff2 allows you to get organized. Avoid buying something you already have. Make it easy to find your stuff. Be prepared in case of theft, fire, or flood.
Data entry is made easy with barcode scanning and Amazon integration, autofill, quick copy, and bulk editing.
User definable categories allow you to keep track of what you want and how you want it. MyStuff2 comes with sample categories to get you started quickly but you can set it up any way you desire to fit your needs.
Here is a small list of things you can keep track of:
• Movie collection
• Music collection
• Video Games
• Coin collection
• Stamp collection
• Wine Cellar
• Garage Sales / Estate Sales
• Toy collection
• Product Inventory
• Anything you want to organize
Maintain multiple, independent databases of information.
Import existing data from other applications using CSV files, Excel (xlsx) and Open Document (ods) spreadsheet files.
Transfer data into or out of MyStuff2 using your own computer, email, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, ftp, other apps, or other iOS devices.
You can export your data as CSV files, PDF reports, or Excel (xlsx) and Open Document (ods) spreadsheet files.
Email data to yourself or others. View data in other apps installed on your iOS device.
Print reports of your data using AirPrint.
Built-in backup and restore ensures you always have a copy of your data.
User defined actions allow you to keep track of various item events. Examples include donating, lending, selling, using, or repairing.
Quickly find your items using MyStuff2's powerful filtering, searching, and sorting capabilities.
MyStuff2 allows you to enter the following types of data:
• Text (single-line)
• Calculated (formula)
• Contact (Address Book)
• Decimal (e.g. 3.14)
• Duration (hour, minute, second)
• Email Address
• Integer (e.g. 42)
• Location (GPS, address, map)
• Note (multi-line)
• Phone Number
• Term (year, month, day)
• Toggle (Yes/No, On/Off, etc.)
• Voice Memo
• Web Address (URL)
• Lookup List (user defined list of values)
Store up to 30 images for each of your items.
Add file attachments to your items. View and export the attachments.
Share your data with others. Email lists to co-workers or friends and family. Other users of MyStuff2 can import your shared data directly simply by opening the email attachment.
Customize item lists to display exactly the data you want to see. Apply colors to categories, actions, or individual items to make them stand out.
See a summary of the item list you are viewing. Shows item count, totals, and averages of your data.
Protect access to your data with a passcode. Keep others out of your data. You can also passcode protect individual categories.
Please visit http://www.maddysoft.com/iphone/mystuff to see a complete set of screen shots, additional information, and contact information for "MyStuff2".
NOTE: If you have any issues please contact support. Problems can't be fixed if they are not reported.
Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion. Supports Camera+ for image editing and photo taking.
The free 'pic2Shop' app can be used for barcode scanning in place of MyStuff2's built-in barcode scanning.
• Fixed issues importing Excel spreadsheets (MyStuff2 appears to stop responding).
• Fixed possible issue with an item's thumbnail being from the wrong picture.
• Fixed possible issue with an item's pictures after deleting some pictures.
• Fixed possible issue filtering items on Currency or Decimal values.
• Fixed crash trying to view an item containing note values for an action phase.
• Fixed possible crash trying to add a new item.
• Fixed crash applying the first action to an item if the action phase has no attributes.
Bug Fixes - iPad
• Fixed crash trying to scan barcodes in landscape orientation (Home button to right).
• Fixed a minor user interface problem if a new item list is selected while searching the current item list.