Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Pregnant? New Baby? Don't Panic! For Peace of Mind just download the Nanny App™
Moms love Nanny App™ It’s also a perfect gift for Grandparents, Babysitters and especially … new Dads.
You have a thousand Mommy Questions, but don’t worry. Nanny App's author, Nanny M, has all the answers. She's a real life Mary Poppins on your phone.
Nanny App gives you:
• Confidence that Nanny M, the author, has over 14 years’ experience as a Norland Nanny with all varieties of family, from Royalty to single moms.
• Authoritative Answers to the hundreds of questions you will have about your Pregnancy.
• Authoritative Answers to the hundreds of questions you will have about your developing Baby.
• Authoritative Answers to the hundreds of questions you will have about your developing Toddler.
• Answers when you’re on the move and on the go. (No need for an internet connection, no need to carry round a set of Dr Spock paperbacks!)
• Intelligent matches from its huge and growing database of questions and answers.
• We’ve even installed a Panic Button for when things are going badly wrong…
Some example questions from the Nanny App™ database:
• When is it unsafe to fly pregnant?
• Am I giving my baby too little food? Or too much?
• What games are good to play with a 6 month old baby?
• How do I help my baby with colic?
• What's the latest research on vaccinations and autism?
• How can I tell if my baby has meningitis?
• Should I call the Doctor?
• When can I give my new baby a bath?
• Is my 3 month baby's vision okay?
• How can I stop her crying at bath time? Or bedtime? Or even all the time?
• What's the safest sunscreen?
• Will Mozart boost his IQ?
Just ask away, because no matter what the question, Nanny App™ has all the answers.
About the Author: Nanny M has been a Norland Nanny for 14 years, during which time she has worked across the globe, from Europe and Russia to South East Asia and the USA. She has experience working with all shapes and types of family from Royalty to a single parent student, and has cared for children from maternity through to Governess. She has cared for a wide variety of children from the most well balanced to the very challenging, including children with special needs.
She currently works as a Childcare Consultant in Singapore with special interests in proxy parenting, social networking for children, relocation advice and children with special needs.