Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
National Geographic World Atlas
ALL MAPS IN HD
• All National Geographic maps are in HD for retina-displays, giving you the best viewing experience possible.
• New infographics enhance each country's Flags and Facts section.
• Better measurement tools give you even more accuracy.
• Store your pins in the cloud and share them across devices. Plan a trip on your iPad, then use your customized map on your iPhone.
• Add and customize collections of map pins
• Get up-to-the-minute weather
• Check the latest currency conversion rates, or use the currency calculator to convert from one currency to another
• See latitude and longitude indications directly, with a tap of your finger.
See the world in any style you prefer: classic (blue ocean), antique, satellite, or road map style (provided by Bing maps).
Spin, pan, and zoom in on the world with our interactive 3-D globe and seamless world map layers. Place pins to mark spots and save them for later.
FLAGS AND FACTS
Get up-to-date information on every country and capital city in the world, including socio-economic data, demographics, weather, and currency.
**All maps, pins, and latitude-longitude coordinates are for reference-use only, and are not meant for navigational use.
**Please Note: this app requires an initial network (cellular or wifi) connection to download maps for offline use.
- Afghanistan afghani: ؋
- British pound: £
- Chinese yuan renminbi: ¥
- Falkland Islands pound: FK£
- Ghanian cedi: GH¢
- Gibraltar pound: GI£
- Japanese yen - ¥
- St. Helena pound - SH£
- Sudanese pound - £Sd
- Syrian pound - S£
As always, we value your input. Please continue to tweet us at @HelloNatGeo or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions!