Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
Ranking - Navigation (iPad)
What can you do with this app?
* Access private and public servers (they can belong to you, your friends, your public library, etc). A friend in your phone book could grant access to his or her depository of terabytes of data!
* View TXT, PDF, DOC files.
* Watch and listen to media files that are supported by the device.
* Create playlists. (In-App Purchase)
* View pictures.
What users DO NOT have to do anymore?
Users don't have to synch their devices with computers anymore. Don't have to download any media that your friend already has. All that is necessary is to connect to the servers on your list!
Users will be able to access data anywhere in the world as long as there is connection to the Internet (Wi-Fi, or cellular networks 3G, etc)
Users are required to provide information of available servers (server address, port). For example, a computer running Apache server pointing to the "public" folder might have http://126.96.36.199 (MUST have "http://") address and port 8080 (the port the server is listening to).
Mac OS has the Apache server built in, just needs to be activated. Apache server can be downloaded @ http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi
To configure apache servers type "configuring apache server" in Google, or send an e-mail: email@example.com
Spread the word:
Tell your friends how easy file sharing became with this app!
- View detailed file information.
- More functionality for the Player.
- Global search