Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
NetSupport Manager Control
The new mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilizing the free NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway component.
The NetSupport Manager Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote PC running an existing NetSupport Manager Client (version 11.04 or later).
Browse your local network or an established NetSupport Internet Gateway to find remote NetSupport Clients.
See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any NetSupport Manager enabled remote PC.
View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
Adjust color depth during remote control sessions from full color, to 256, 16 or just 2 color when reading remote documents.
Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
Send a NetSupport message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
Includes powerful compression to minimize data usage.
Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
Utilize Unique Security keys to ensure your copy of NetSupport Manager is only accessible to your users.
One click - Send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
Moveable auto-hide toolbar during remote control sessions.
1) Install this free NetSupport Manager Control app on your iPad.
2) Visit www.netsupportmanager.com and download the NetSupport Manager Client setup file for installation on each of the computers that you want to remote control.
3) Wirelessly connect your iPad to the same network as the client computers (or for anywhere access, refer to www.netsupportmanager.com for details on setting up and configuring the free NetSupport Gateway – designed to support this scenario).
4) From the NetSupport Manager Control browse and find your Clients.
5) Select a Client and choose to View, Chat or send a Message.
Keyword: NetSupport, Remote Control, Remote Desktop, Remote Access