Ranking - News (iPad)
New York Post iPad Edition
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new! Join us today for a 30-day free trial!
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, we’ve made it easier than ever to read the New York Post on your iPad.
Our new app offers a dual reading experience: view the same stories you know and love, but now you’ll have the option to choose between two different formats.
• Choose between a new layout optimized for your iPad (Tablet Edition) or a replica experience (Print Edition) that looks just like the newspaper available on newsstands
• Quickly find articles with the expanded table of contents
• Enjoy bigger, better, higher resolution photos in the Tablet Edition
• Adjust the text size for enhanced readability in the Tablet Edition
• Improved reading on-the-go with faster downloads and improved performance
• Download and save Print Editions
Version 4.4 supports iOS versions 7, 8 and 9
Within the app, you will be able to purchase one of the following subscriptions:
• One month ($9.99)
• Six months ($54.99)
• One year ($99.99)
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
HOW TO UPDATE
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version
• Open the app
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
HOW TO AUTO-DOWNLOAD ISSUES
To receive the "Tablet Edition" automatically each morning, you will need to turn on “Background App Refresh” and “Notifications” if they are not on already:
• In Settings, find NYPost in the left pane and tap on it
• Make sure the “Background App Refresh” is toggled “On”
• Tap on “Notifications.” Make sure “Allow Notifications” is toggled to “On”
Note: Print Editions need to be downloaded manually.
• Comments? Suggestions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
• For technical issues, please visit nypost.help/ipad or email firstname.lastname@example.org.