Ranking - News (iPad)
New York Post iPad Edition
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new - and bigger and better than ever! Join us today for a 30-day free trial!
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPad app gives you complete access to each day’s edition, optimized for your tablet.
Everything you love about The Post is on display: hard-hitting news, New York’s best sports coverage, Page Six, entertainment, opinion, business, features, and everything else you expect from the Post. It’s just like the paper available for home delivery and at newsstands.
In addition to all the content from the print edition, each day’s edition is augmented with multimedia extras: photo galleries, videos, animation and more.
• Comprehensive editions: Access every print section including classifieds, weather, puzzles, specials and more
• Enhanced readability: Pinch and zoom to enlarge stories and photos. Tap to view article text and adjust text size
• Expanded archive: Download and save any edition from the last 30 days
• Improved performance: Faster downloads and a more seamless reading experience
• Richer multimedia: Enjoy more photos, slideshows and videos with daily multimedia content
• Email notifications: Stay abreast of new features, breaking news, and specials available to subscribers
Version 3.0 requires iOS 6 or iOS 7. See the instructions below if you’re an existing subscriber and your iPad is running iOS 5.
HOW TO UPDATE
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version.
• Open the app. (The New York Post app icon appears in Newsstand.)
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription.
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
IOS 5 USERS
If you are a current subscriber and you are using a first-generation iPad and/or an operating system below iOS 6, please email email@example.com.
Comments? Suggestions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues, please visit help.nypost.com or email email@example.com.
- Updates to auto-downloading functionality
- Updates to subscription restoration