Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ni no Kuni: Familiar Guide
Ni no Kuni has become one of my favorite games of all time. As I was playing, I wanted a companion app that could give me a list of all the Familiars, their stats, and let me keep track of which Familiars I have tamed.
I couldn't find one, so I made one.
--- App Features ---
• Browse through every tamable Familiar in the game.
• Find a Familiar's Location & Trick set.
• Learn an individual Familiar's stats, morph and max levels, resistances, and evolution chain (see screenshots for example).
• Sort the Familiars by genus, form order, number, name, compatible trainer, or stats.
• Find the Familiar with the best battle stats in multiple categories (Attack, Defense, Evasion, etc).
• Keep a record of which Familiars you have tamed and what you have left to catch.
• Incorporated communication method to ask me any questions, leave suggestions, bug finds, translation help, or corrections.
Overall, it will enhance your Ni no Kuni experience by helping you build an all-star team of families for each of your characters and aid in your quest to capture them all.
• Added Familiar Locations!
• Added Familiar Tricks!
• Added a Familiar's Favorite Treat
• Added Special DLC Familiars Griffy and Flutterby with their evolution chains.
• New Sorting Option! Sort Familiars by their most compatible Trainer.
• New Creature Cage Icon
• New Home button to return to Familiar list if you find yourself in a few levels of Familiars and their forms.
• New Battle Stat comparison relation.
• New Search Icon. There has always been searching but I guess it felt 'hidden' to some users.
• New Tip Icon to inform of quick taming feature.
• Fixed incorrect Familiar names.
• Smaller Image Sizes
• A lot of UI Tweaks, bug fixes and performance improvements.