Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Night Stand HD 2 — The Original Alarm Clock
Introducing Night Stand HD 2 — new amazing clocks and features, ground-breaking Aggressive Alarm, stunning Polar Clock, Game Center integration and jaw-dropping visuals. Night Stand HD 2 is the best, most feature-complete time utility on the App Store.
WAKE UP EARLY AND STAY HEALTHY
Let's admit it. Waking up is a game and you want to score big! Take your wake-up-on-time skills to a whole new level. Wake up early, make the most of your day, stay active, live healthy. Accumulate points and unlock new, beautiful clocks. Share your achievements on Facebook and Twitter.
Invented by the SnoozeKillers™ — this alarm will put you through our patent-pending "get-your-brain-out-of-bed trials" that fire when you don't want to and really have to get out of bed. You'll love knowing it's there even if you never sleep in and the detailed presentation will make you smile.
RETINA READY AND UNIVERSAL
How's that Retina Display working for you? Pretty awesome, right?. Night Stand HD 2 brings superb high-resolution graphics to the table, specifically hand-crafted just for the newest iOS devices. We can't wait for you to see it on the new iPad or iPhone 4S. Additionally, the same version of Night Stand HD 2 now works on all your iOS devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
NEW THEME: POLAR CLOCK
Check out the stunning, simple and highly usable Polar Clock. Reading time has never been such an eye-pleasing experience.
REFRESHED LCD CLOCK
We took the original LCD clock and updated it with a new, sleek and modern look. It sports four custom-tailored color variations: blue, green, pink and violet. Give it a spin, you will fall in love with it. It's the most readable and beautiful clock on the App Store and possibly beyond it.
Keep tabs on the local weather right on your clock screen, including temperature and conditions.
From the refreshed LCD clock to the intricate beauty of Nixie, and all the way to the new and stunning Polar Clock, Night Stand HD 2 showcases the most beautiful and usable clocks on the market. There is absolutely no competition to the feature set in Night Stand HD 2. You have to see all 10 of them yourself.
EVEN MORE FEATURES
• Battery indicator
• Multiple repeating alarms
• Wake up to your own music
• Double-tap screen dimming
• Disable device auto-lock
• Customizable sleep music setting
• Customizable snooze
• Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
• Notification Center support
• World Clock with multiple time zones support
• Hyper-realistic Stopwatch
• New, beautiful app icon
"If you plan on doing a lot of traveling with your iPad, this is a must." — Engadget
"We definitely recommend getting this app." — Macworld
"A hit! 20,000 downloads in just 30 days." — Forbes
"A must-have app for iPad." — Pocket-Lint
With this update we are making a major change regarding points. The app submits points to Game Center and our custom server (in case you didn't login to Game Center so you don't lose any points). A few users have noticed their points change sometimes due to a bug which caused the wrong leaderboard to be displayed. From now on we are taking a simpler approach to that. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Note: Game Center shows your total points earned on all devices. It may be different from the score displayed in the app. This is perfectly normal!
This update includes new features and a number of bug fixes, including:
• Feature: individual volume control for alarms is back! Alarms no longer play at maximum device volume and you can set it yourself.
• Feature: added 24-hour format to Nixie Clock.
• Bug fix: users will earn points correctly.
• Bug fix: Flip Clock correctly switches between 12 and 24 hour modes.
• Bug fix: weather display is back from the dead and working beautifully.
• Bug fix: alarms are much more robust and should be more reliable. (Although please remember that they won't play if you either set your device to silent or enabled Do Not Disturb mode)
• Bug fix: wake-up points counting and display should be more robust (although please remember that points are synced with Game Center, which makes the performance rely on the speed of your network connection. In other words: please be patient :))
• Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
• This version requires iOS 6 to work. Thank you to all the users who continue reporting issues and providing valuable feedback. Please keep it up and get in touch via twitter, we're at @thespoonjuice.