Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Nike+ Run Club
Nike+ Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customized coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and nonstop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 2 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- MOTIVATION FROM NIKE ATHLETES LIKE KEVIN HART, MO FARAH, AND ALLYSON FELIX
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike+ Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion. Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal, activate Advanced mode, or adjust your run settings before you head out. Notification, scheduling, and sharing features keep you motivated, improving, and having fun. Includes GPS support for all Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+, and stand-alone mode for first generation Apple Watch and Apple Watch Series 1.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate, and mile splits. Real-time audio feedback will keep you on track during your run.
PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whether you want to get started, get fitter, or get race-ready, Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalize your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customize who sees it—your other social networks, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
This app includes Nike stickers you can use in the app and on iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike+ Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- fix for pause and resume when returning to app
- fix for run pausing while music buffers
- all runs will now sync to Apple Health app
- run settings will now be retained after update
- fixed a bug saving runs ended on Apple Watch
- fixed a bug checking off Nike+ Coach runs in your plan
- fixed a bug stopping runs from watch when your phone is locked
- newly designed run summary screen makes viewing your map and run metrics easier
- revised post-run sharing flow makes it easier to share to your favorite social networks
- introducing support for Apple Music. You can now stream your Apple Music as well as the Nike+ Run Club custom playlists directly from the app.
New features for Apple Watch OS3 users:
- Bold display of your running metrics at a glance
- Hear audio readouts right from your watch
- Smart invitations to run, personalized for you
- Schedule run reminders to keep you motivated
- Start, Pause, Resume and End your run with Siri
Nike+ Run Club takes advantage of the latest Apple Watch features, across all generations of hardware. Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+ watches will fully track your route using GPS -- whether you run with your phone or not.
Please note: version 5.1 of Nike+ Run Club requires iOS 10. For best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 3.1 or above.
Your feedback is important to us and we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at: http://nikeplus.com/support