Ranking - Reference (iPad)
Nuclear Weapons Glossary
A weapon is a defense tool which is used with the aim of causing damage or harm (either physical or mental) to living beings. Currently weapons are used mainly as a security reason to fight against enemies which are either inside or outside or country. Weapons are employed individually or collectively.
Nuclear weapons are the most destructive technology ever developed. From the day fission was discovered in 1938, the problem of controlling this technology has been of central importance to the human race.
This Glossary is an easy to use app with terms and their meanings used for Nuclear Weapons with consolidated collection.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text and Audio notes for selected terminology.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience