Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Omnio for iPad
Omnio 3 is coming this month! Get a sneak peak at omnio.com/sneak
Omnio® is the electronic black bag that holds all your favorite medical must-haves in one place, just one tap away.
On top of our comprehensive Drug Guide and Medical Calculator suite, Omnio lets you organize the resources you need to work more efficiently than you ever imagined.
For medical professionals every day—every moment—can bring the unexpected. We built this app to meet your many shifting needs and carefully designed it to allow easy customization.
// What users are saying about Omnio
• “Thanks a lot Omnio, it is a wonderful [app] that made me uptodate, keen for learning and gave me a quick access to answers that I need in daily practice. I am very grateful for you.”
• “Beautifully represented and tremendously helpful!!! Looking forward to further updates.”
• “This is a fantastic app for organizing and obtaining information from various journals and other resources for the latest medical news. I especially appreciate that you can log in through school accounts in order to view full articles. Highly recommend this to all!”
// How Omnio meets your needs through the day
EARLY MORNING: The curious.
• Get the latest in your field from your favorite and most trusted journals and news sources in our dynamic Feed section.
WITH PATIENTS: The clinician.
• Your answer is just one tap away with our comprehensive Reference section, with Drug Guide, Disease Reference, and Medical Calculator Suite.
WITH COLLEAGUES: The expert.
• Always be the most prepared with our free and premium titles from the most trusted medical publishers.
IN CLASS: The scholar.
• We’ve got your syllabus in our store—make your medical library integrated and portable.
UP AT NIGHT: The innovator.
• Get inspired with the practice, business, and technology ideas to be a healthcare leader.
// What you get with Omnio
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Essential free resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• Our very own Outlines in Clinical Medicine
Curated news and ideas for your specialty and profession
• Build your own news feed from the most relevant journals and news sources
• Add any topic for continual updates from new publications
• Earn CME credit as you go!
In our store: the most trusted names
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
// About us
The disrupters and game changers behind Omnio are the same people who pioneered one of the first ever medical apps to hit the market, Skyscape Medical Resources—relied on by more than 2.7 million health professional worldwide. Now, with Omnio, we break new ground with a medical app that unlocks the full potential of the iPad. Innovation never sleeps.
If you already use the Skyscape Medical Resources app, you can sign in to Omnio with your existing credentials. When you enter, check the “Library”—you’ll find your favorite mobile resources waiting for you.
• General maintenance