Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Omnio by Skyscape
For health professionals every day—every moment—can bring the unexpected. We built this app to meet your many shifting needs and carefully designed it to allow easy customization.
What early users are saying about Omnio
• “Very functional and intuitive.”
• “You can truly group resources in a productive way with tags and home screens, making multiple resources work together in a way no hard bound edition can do.”
• “Overall this organizes information for quick and easy access during clinical encounters... I believe it would be easy to use in practice.”
How Omnio meets your needs through the day
EARLY MORNING: The curious.
• Get the latest in your field from an expertly curated specialty news stream.
WITH PATIENTS: The clinician.
• Your answer is just one tap away with our comprehensive Drug Guide, Medical Calculator Suite, Symptom Checker, and more.
WITH COLLEAGUES: The expert.
• Always be the most prepared with our free and premium titles from the most trusted medical publishers.
IN CLASS: The scholar.
• We’ve got your syllabus in our store—make your medical library integrated and portable.
UP AT NIGHT: The innovator.
• Get inspired with the practice, business, and technology ideas to be a healthcare leader.
What you get with Omnio
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, key pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 200 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Essential free resources from trusted sources
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• American College of Cardiology
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• Our very own Outlines in Clinical Medicine
Curated news and ideas for your specialty and profession
• The latest medical, technological, and policy developments
• See what your peers are reading
In our store: the most trusted names
• 600+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
The disrupters and game changers behind Omnio are the same people who pioneered one of the first ever medical apps to hit the market, Skyscape Medical Resources—relied on by more than 2.5 million health professional worldwide. Now, with Omnio, we break new ground with a medical app that unlocks the full potential of the iPad. Innovation never sleeps.
If you already use the Skyscape app, you can sign in to Omnio with your existing credentials. When you enter, check the “Library”—you’ll find your favorite mobile resources waiting for you.
• DynaMed users: several improvements will allow topics to load faster
• Instead of going to Safari, Web links will now open within the Omnio app