Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Operation Math™ Pocket
"To quote my kids, “It rocks!” ... This is much more than your average math facts and flashcard app. This is, well, Operation Math." - www.theiphonemom.com
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world’s even numbers. And it’s your job to stop him, by seeking out his secret bases, destroying his menacing mainframes and making the world a safer place for math. Complete each mission by solving the equations that lock the doors along your escape route in 60 seconds or less and earn all the uniforms and watches of a seasoned Base10 spy.
Designed for children ages 5 to 12, Operation Math teaches basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through interactive game play that turns boring tables into a global adventure. The faster they work the further they’ll go in a game designed to take your novice mathematician from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the head of the class.
"We already anticipate Operation Math becoming a mainstay in the world of great math apps!" - www.teacherswithapps.com
"Operation Math blew us away with its ingenius concept, superb attention to detail and ability to make math drills a genuinely entertaining experience. There are 105 missions to complete and we’re willing to bet that your kids are going to get through all of them."
"A must have game that contains engaging graphics, sounds and music. Children can practice their math skills and have fun at the same time, which makes Operation Math invaluable." - www.apptudes.com
Awards and Highlights:
• Apple Featured Banner in Education
• Apple Education New and Noteworthy
• Apple Featured in "Math Games"
• Apple What's Hot
• 105 Missions based on three different skill levels.
• All binomial addition/subtraction equations for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication/division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Ability to select missions based on skill level and operatives (+, -, +/-, x, ÷, x/÷ and +/-/x/÷).
• Training that tracks consecutive answers and preps players for active missions.
• 30 un-lockable watches and uniforms that encourage game play.
• 15 exotic geographic locations.
• Animated mission-tracking map.
• Professional narration and soundtrack.
• Graphics optimised for the retina display.
• Create 3 custom player profiles on the same device
Put a little adventure in your pocket.
Sometimes there’s just not room in your suitcase for a rocket launcher, a shoe phone and an iPad. That’s why we created Operation Math Pocket for agents who need to travel light. So you can enjoy your favorite code-busting math adventures on the go, whether you’re parachuting into a secret base or packing for a quick overnight at grandma’s. Operation Math Pocket features everything you love in the original, except for the interactive math tables, which are exclusive to the iPad version.
See it in action:
- Minor bug fixes