Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
OR Mentor PRO
1. An in depth OR case guide for Scrub Techs and OR Nurses, categorized and easy to navigate.
2. 200 CNOR practice questions to help you pass the CNOR EXAM!
3. RSS feeds providing the latest healthcare and medical news.
4. A "Career" finder tab to help you locate scrub, nursing, allied health, bio technology, pharmacist, pharmacy tech, dental, CRNA and doctor's career positions in your area.
5. Resources geared for today's scrubs, nursing students and OR Nurses.
6. Robotic Assisted Cases.
7. Common Medications used in the OR.
WHAT IS OR MENTOR PRO?
Imagine… you are a brand scrub tech, student scrub, new nurse, agency nurse or nursing intern to the operating room. You are very excited to begin your first day in the OR, but except for what you experienced in your clinical rotation you really don't know much about the operating room.
Fortunately for you there is OR Mentor PRO. Imagine it's your first day and you've been assigned to a 360. What is that? How is it done? How do you set up your mayo stand? What do you need to know? What do you need to bring into the room? Which medications do you need?
No matter what your role in the OR this application is simply a must have for scrub techs, students, new OR circulators and even nurses that have been in the OR for years. This app is dynamic, meaning that it changes to reflect new procedures and resources. As a nurse myself, I ask that you do what all good nurses and medical professionals do and help support our profession by letting us know what you would like for us to add to our app.
-How can I prepare and practice for the CNOR EXAM?
-How do I set up the room or back table for a shoulder arthroscopy?
-How do I perform a pre-op interview?
-How do I contact my state's Board of Nursing?
-How do I perform a surgical count?
- Where can I get the latest news and research in healthcare?
- How can I find the best jobs available in my area?
- A massive collection of surgical service lines and cases for scrubs and nurses.
- A large database of unique cases and growing.
- Listed supplies, equipment and medication to set your room for each case, and the ability to email or text us with your concerns or suggestions.
- Numerous resources that every nurse and scrub tech must have available
- and so much more. . .