Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
Paid Myself First
Paid Myself First Features
· Paid Myself First Plan – Review your personalized goal plan. A summary of your debit reduction, savings, retirement and wish list goals with affirmations of success. This is the cornerstone feature of Paid Myself First. All of your personally important goals available in a single comprehensive achievable plan.
· Set financial goals - Using your current or a planned monthly income determine the amount you will pay yourself first. This is the most important secret to financial success. Plan to pay yourself first before anyone else and allocate that money to improve your financial situation.
· Debt Elimination – Using the amount you determined in setting your financial goals, Paid Myself First will accelerate debit elimination using a modified waterfall payment strategy.
· Retirement goal planning – We all know that we need to set aside funds for the day we retire. Using this tool will allow you to quickly and easily project potential outcomes. You will have a better understanding of the amount of funds and projected rates of return you will need to meet your long term goals. Use this tool when working with your personal financial advisor.
· Savings goal - Set a goal of 1 – 5 months of income and plan to grow your savings account over time.
· Wish List – Buy your wish list items with cash and not credit. If you do not have the money to buy your heart’s desire then record name of the item, the cost and location. Return when you have saved the funds to make that purchase with cash. Track your available wish list funds with a virtual account.
· Communications – This product contains Web page, Email and Facebook interfaces.
Paid Myself First requires no personal information. The information collected is limited to a basic set of inputs for income, account balances, and interest rates. Paid Myself First does not interact electronically with any financial institutions.
Paid Myself First will help you to succeed by setting and managing a complete set of personal financial goals. Simply by understanding what your goals are and what it will take to achieve them will help you to make better decisions.
Paid Myself First has been designed to use the minimum amount of data necessary to perform functions and does not require constant daily maintenance. This product does not collect or transmit account identifying information.