Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Paper - Notes, Photo Annotation, and Sketches by FiftyThree
Paper’s swipe-to-style formatting makes creating checklists and notes faster and more fun than any other app. The photo spotlight tool helps you quickly clarify essential details.
Bring text, photos, and sketches together. Keep your ideas organized, and see everything in one place to make connections you can’t see in siloed lists.
Paper’s unique visual notes are designed to help you get your point across quickly and precisely. Paper also lets you share your ideas any way you want to, including as professionally-formatted PDFs, Keynote and Powerpoint presentations.
The original iPad version of Paper is a winner of Apple’s App of the Year and is used by millions around the world. The Universal version adds support for iPhone, in addition to text, photos, and sketching, all beautifully designed for touch. Paper is completely free with no in-app purchases.
Love Paper? Please give us a review! We are reading every comment, review, and tweet, and your thoughts and suggestions will definitely be taken into consideration as we continue to evolve Paper.
Need help or want to send us feedback? Please contact us at email@example.com. We can’t respond to App Store reviews so please email if something seems broken.
- New text ideas will start with big bold text, and auto format to normal text as you continue typing.
- Text ideas will vertically center in the Spaces grid view.
- Paper is now available as an iOS Share Extension for compatible apps. Import text and photos from other apps directly into Paper through the iOS share menu.
- Bug fixes.
- ➜ Paper - Notes, Photo Annotation, and Sketches by FiftyThree is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Paper - Notes, Photo Annotation, and Sketches by FiftyThree is currently ranked #148 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #24 in free Productivity apps for iPad.