Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Paris Bargain Eats
Did you ever hear that Paris has a reputation for being an expensive city to visit? That’s a fact! While you are visiting this great city you don’t want to empty your wallet to have good meal, and you don’t want to eat at the fast food joints either.
This app solves the problem of where to go for lunch or dinner in Paris.
After extensive research, good and reasonably priced restaurants were carefully selected. The restaurant owners were totally unaware that their establishments were being reviewed or added to this app.
While reviewing restaurants for inclusion in this app, our film crew appeared as tourists and shot videos and still photos, so the app user can see what the place is like before deciding on where to dine. In the videos, some menu items are even recommended by the film crew.
This app will take the risk out of finding good places to eat while in Paris. The app lists the restaurants by Arrondissement, so while touring the city you will likely find one of our recommended restaurants not too far away.
For the user’s convenience, a tourism map is included in the app, as well as a Euro/Dollar converter. The app also lists the address, phone numbers and the hours of operation of all restaurants.
Following are some of the features of the Paris Bargain Eats iPhone App
• Fine restaurants for Great Prices of the major Arrondissements that tourists visit in Paris
• List of restaurants by Arrondissement
• Text summary of each Arrondissement with places to visit and things to do
• 25 HD Videos covering these restaurants and food in detail
• 150+ High Resolution Images of restaurants and food
• A brief narrative of each restaurant
• Address and phone numbers of each restaurant
• Hours of operation included for each market
• Map view with drop pin for each restaurant giving the exact location of the market
• Metro Train Information for each restaurant
• A special section to showcase all the restaurants open on the current day for the selected Arrondissement
• Euro – Dollar Convertor
• A Paris Tourism map
This App was conceived by acclaimed film producer and director Kit-Yin Snyder. Ms. Snyder has a love of Paris, Travel, and Food, and this was the inspiration of the App. Ms. Snyder has offices in Paris, Rome and New York City, and previously created the popular iPhone app “Paris Food Markets”.
More information about film director Kit-Yin Snyder can be seen on her website http://www.kityinsnyder.com Kit has received numerous awards and international recognition for her work in the film industry.
This App was developed by Connecticut, USA based mobile app development firm Quartus Technology, www.quartustechnology.com