Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
- reduces complex street regulations to a yes/no decision.
- real-time meter availability (available as in-app subscription).
- shows time left until next regulation.
- includes a reminder to help you avoid tickets.
- remembers where you parked so you don't have to.
- includes parking lots and garages.
Parkola saves time:
Real-time availability focuses your search on vacant meters (Realtime search is available as an in-app subscription). For all other spots, save time by only looking at streets without Street Cleaning or other regulations in effect.
Parkola saves money:
Parkola's database of regulations highlight which streets will give you a ticket. Every street shows how much time remains until the next regulation comes into effect. You can set alerts to remind you to avoid tickets. No more street-sweeping tickets! Not to mention tickets for streets with Resident Permit Parking, Temporary Tow-away zones, Time-limited parking or Meters.
Parkola simplifies the system:
Parking in SF is a minefield of regulations. Even long-time locals get caught out by some regulations occasionally. Parkola does some nifty calculations on the piles of parking regulations to make it easier for you to understand. To park or not to park.
Parkola reduces congestion:
With more people finding spots in a shorter amount of time, fewer people will be circling the block.
- Fewer tickets for violating parking regulations
- Less time spent looking for parking
- Less time spent in traffic
- More confidence parking in San Francisco
Disclaimer: Some regulations may be inaccurate or missing. We recommend you always double-check street signs before parking. Realtime data has around 90% accuracy, see SFPark.org for details.
Development: Alex Redstone
Graphic design: Ed Bagenal