Ranking - Music (iPhone)
Ranking - Music (iPad)
Party Monster – Queueing DJ
Note: Party Monster cannot play DRM-protected tracks, tracks that are not on your device because of iTunes Match, or songs from the Apple Music subscription service.
Stop accidental stops and skips with the magic of gestures!
• Tap to queue
• Slide to play
• Slide to pause when playing
• Slide the other way to remove
• Tap and hold to reorder
Don't let the beat drop!
• Crossfades when a song ends
• Crossfades when you skip
• Fades when you play or pause
• Can fill from a playlist when your queue ends
Enforce awesome music on your next party or road trip!
• Helps you queue up what's good
• Can queue entire albums or artists
• Supports AirPlay
• Refuses to play Nickelback
Nominated for 2012 iOS Music/Audio App of the Year by iMore.com.
"Cool, clever, simple music queueing DJ app for iPhone and iPad. One of the best drag-to-reorder UIs I’ve seen. $2, cheap." - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
"Party Monster brings good looking, great working DJ features to iPhone and iPad." - Dave Wiskus, iMore.com music editor
"...perfect for parties, dinners with friends, or, generally, every time you want to listen to specific songs in a specific order." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"It has a great UI, lovely animations and is overall a fantastic experience." - Beautiful Pixels
Party Monster works on iPhone and iPad with the music that is synced from iTunes to your device. If you're DJing a house party, copiloting a road trip, or are just obsessed with music, give it a try and let us know what you think.
- Fixed a hang that users with certain libraries would see on first launch.