Ranking - Business (iPhone)
PayPal Here : Mobile Point Of Sale (POS) System
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
•\t More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
•\t All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– \tAccepts magnetic stripe cards
–\t Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
–\t Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
–\t Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
–\t Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
•\t Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
•\t Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
•\t Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
•\t Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• \tManage and view your sales history
•\t Text and email custom receipts
•\t Add multiple users on one device
- [Bug Fix] We now display the last 4 digits of the bank account number on the transfer funds screen.
- [Bug Fix] That pesky little "Session timeout, login again" bug for a specific case is now resolved.
- [Bug Fix] Contactless transactions should now show correctly on sales reporting.
- And other bug fixes.