Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
Percolator by Tinrocket, LLC
The secret of perfect image-processing is the skillful blending of fresh, imported pixels, precise color temperature, and the fastest numerical filtering. Percolator packs your images with well-rounded, full-bodied color — every time.
• Over 100,000 copies sold—THANK YOU!!!
• App Store Featured, "Essentials: Camera & Photography" Feb, 2012—Present
• 4½ out of 5 Mice: "The animated effects throughout the app are truly impressive..." —Macworld, Feb., 2012
• “The result—something like a Seurat painting rendered with Microsoft Paint’s circle tool — is unique in the app world.” —Wired App Guide, October 2011, 24 Outstanding Apps, Photography
• Named one of Doctor Popular’s 10 Great Apps for Photography in the NY Times.
• “Once you start playing around in Percolator, you’ll never look at pictures in the same way again.” —Chris Pirillo
• “Percolator is an excellent and fun diversion from the large number of vintage and toy camera apps in the App Store. It’s a unique, well-done modernist app with a fun retro wink.” —Life In LoFi: iPhoneography, LifeInLoFi.com
• Transform your photos into dazzling multicolor mosaics
• Intuitive dial-based controls with an elegant retro look
• Amazing Brews, each with their own unique look
• Export to the Film Roll. Images are exported as JPEG files with a maximum size of 3584 pixels. (device dependent)
• Share through Email, Twitter, Facebook or the Instagram App.
• Percolator is a fun way to play with your photo library — be prepared for some amazing surprises
• Try it with other photo & image apps — mix-n-match!
• iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5 or greater
Have a question? Remember: We can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON NEXT:
• Follow @PercolatorApp on Twitter for the latest
Please remember to leave feedback with each update—it really helps small developers like us. We're committed to creating the most unique, highest quality image creation apps.
Screenshots are actual results from Percolator. Visit www.percolatorapp.com to see side-by-side comparisons of before and after example images. Want to know how a specific image was created? Just email us. :)
Want to see what other users are doing with Percolator? Check out the Percolator group on Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/groups/percolator or search for #percolatorapp on Instagram!
If you like this update, please help us by leaving a positive rating or review so we can continue to bring you the finest image-brewing experience available, anywhere.
Even more popularly requested features will be coming in future updates—thank you for your patience. :)
What's new with...
• A new Brew: Percolator boldly enters the 1960s with "Tripstamatic!"
• A new Brew: Percolator gets wobbly with "Charmed" circles!
• A new Serve Tone: "Flash Burn"—A high contrast vignette
• Even smaller circles with the new Tiny Circles Grind Effect
• A new Grind Effect: "Woodblock"—Converts your photo to 4 colors before Percolating for a very bold look!
EXPORT & IMPORT:
• Example images make great starting points for your own percs!
• Maximum 'Save To Photos' size is now 3584 pixels!*
• Customizable image export settings
• Send to Instagram with the option to Crop
• Send a Postcard with Sincerely!
• Send your Percs to other photo apps or Copy to the Clipboard
• Import via Paste and from other photo app's sharing features
• Support for the 4 inch Retina display
• Retina support for iPad 3
• New UI for the Import and Export menus—In addition to the sleek new look, we now have plenty of room to keep adding features.
• Many tiny improvements that you may not notice, but make Percolator even more awesome.
*Maximum export size for iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G, and iPad 1 is 2048 pixels.
NOTE FROM PERCOLATOR'S AUTHOR:
Hi, Percolator is primarily the work of one person—me! Creating apps like this is my full-time job—it's how I pay rent, buy food, and support my family. I love my work and it is only possible because of the support from people like you. Thank You!
Want to ask a question or offer feedback? I stand behind my work, and want you to be happy with your purchase, but I can't reply to App Store reviews. Instead, please contact me through the support button inside of Percolator.
Finally, if you like this update, please consider leaving a positive review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like me! Thanks again!