Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
Perks in Skyrim ®
This app lets you choose perks from clear descriptions, and it automatically selects any required prerequisites.
What others have said about this app:
- "this is a lot easier than those other approaches."
- "graphical perk planners are cute, but rarely helpful."
- "it's easier to tell which perks are really helpful without tapping every single one just to see what it does"
- "the app will also let you know when you've chosen too many perks." (it now tells you if legendary skills are required)
At any time, while planning your build, you can monitor the results of your choices: required skill levels, build summary, and player level.
Like the other apps in this series, this app is likely to be updated frequently per user requests, so try it and let me know what you think.
Added per user requests:
- multiple profiles
- improved graphics (was too dark before)
- confirmation to remove perks from summary in case of accidental touches
- links to email the author with questions/suggestions
- werewolf and vampire do not add to level calculation
- app no longer lists level cap as 82. (The legendary skill system in Skyrim removes the level cap.)
"ZeniMax Media Inc. does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Alan Cave. THE ELDER SCROLLS® and SKYRIM® are trademarks owned by ZeniMax Media Inc."
Changed: Fixed small issue with iOS 7 alert prompt on older phones.