Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
- NETWORK required
- Results appear immediately on your video screen when you need it, anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use, like the regular camera
- Look up translations by typing them in, too
Get the best quality out of your translations:
- Best used on clearly printed text (e.g. signs, menus)
- Does NOT recognize handwriting or stylized fonts
- It's not perfect, but you can get the general meaning!
- Keep text in focus by holding it at least one hand-length away (or even further for iPod and iPad owners)
Afrikaans ,Albanian, Bulgarian, Arabic,Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan,Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian, Indonesian,Icelandic,Irish, Italian, Japanese,Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian,Macedonian, Malay,Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish,Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
iOS device support:
- iPhone 4S/4/3gs, iPod Touch with video camera, or iPad with video camera
- requires iOS 4.0 or later
*** iPhone 3gs and iPod Touch do not have zoom or flash light features
*** iPod Touch and iPad 2 cameras do not have auto-focus feature, which will result in reduced translation quality
An app that can translate anything around the world? Now thats what I like!