Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Photolicious for Twitter
Try it, you'll love it!
View photos from people you follow on Twitter, make custom albums by searching tweets, save your favorite photos, join in on the conversation!
Beautiful design and intuitive user interface makes your photo viewing experience much more enjoyable.
Create albums from search queries, hashtags (#instagram is a fun one ;)), trending topics or from a specific user (@username), and immerse yourself in billions of pixels posted everyday on Twitter.
Fluid and easy-to-use user interface allows you to:
- create unlimited number of new albums for each Twitter user account you have
- use #hashtags, @usernames or trending topics as search queries
- reorder albums any way you like (tap and hold an album to enter edit mode)
- photos and tweets are persisted on your device, for later viewing pleasure
- tap on photo to view it in full-screen (supports landscape orientation)
- save photo as favorite to have it displayed in special "Favorites" album
- retweet photo, save it to Camera Roll or email it to your friends
- swipe tweet to left to view replies or send your comments
- swipe tweet to right to return to grid view
- Internet connection (WiFi or cellular)
- Twitter account
• Bug fixes