Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
Pica for Facebook
With a beautiful interface and animations, blazing fast data loading speed and smart gestures for quick actions, Pica is the easiest way to keep up-to-date with your friends on Facebook. Besides common Facebook features like status update, chat, photo upload or check in, Pica supports a number of advanced features such as save articles to read later and the ability to favorite friends’ posts.
• Smart gestures for navigation and common tasks
• Multiple accounts support
• Update your pages
• Push notification
• Read/comment/like on your news feed
• Filter your news feed by friendlist/network
• Instapaper & Pocket support
• Favorite list for quick access of your best friends, pages, groups and posts
• Keep up with friends via chat
• Facebook Messages
• Update status, share photo, check in from one single interface - accessible everywhere in the app
• Full screen photo viewer with tags, comments and likes
• Events & birthday lists
For more details, visit our website at http://picaapp.com
- Fix a bug that prevents notification tab to load.
• Long press on like/comment on feed item open a popover with details view.
• Tabs are cached for faster loading speed.
• Fix crash on message/feed tab.
• Fix crash when tap on photo notification when another photo viewer is opened.
• Fix message bug, sometimes message does not send properly
• Enhancement in message thread view.
New features & enhancements:
• Push notification.
• Less chrome, search is now moved to its own tab.
• A new profile card when do a long press on name/profile picture
• Post status/photo as a page you own + a list of pages you own
• Block an app in your stream.
• Chat on/off setting is now remembered.
• Bigger photo when viewing a feed in detail view.
• Performance improvement in many areas.
• Fix text input bug
• Fix notification not loading bug
• Fix display issue with comment like
• Fix bug with Japanese/Korean keyboard
• Fix a bug that causes crash when upgrading from 2.0 to 2.5
• Music can be playing while using the app with sound on