Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Pie Time by Organima
Pie Time helps kids and adults stay on track by showing how a slice of pie for a given task gets eaten away over the passage of time.
The ability to see how much is left in the slice helps kids to understand what “We’re leaving in 5 minutes” really means.
Check out the video demo at:
Video Demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXJllPbDY4
1. Click the "Add a Slice" icon.
2. Drag the handles to set start time, end time and duration.
3. Touch the clock face to hide icons and fill the screen.
4. Touch the slice color to edit the slice.
5. Touch the color again to open slice settings where you can set the slice name, time, colors, sounds and frequency.
6. Click the Today's Pie chalkboard icon to see a list of set slices.
7. Double click a number on the clock face to set and save slices for later hours.
8. Review Pie Time and help spread the word to parents and kids who may benefit from a fresh and delicious method to help manage time.
Coming up in the next release:
Thanks for giving Pie Time a try.
Hope it helps to sweeten your life!
No in-app ads
No in-app purchases
No geo-location data collected, stored or shared
No social networks
No personal or anonymous data collected, stored or shared
No information shared with any other companies
No ad tracking
No web links
-Fixed landscape mode and background color bugs
- Little design tweaks to sweeten the pie